We’re proud to be the newly appointed insurance brokers to the Spiritualists’ National Union (SNU).
Glen Insurance has been trading at the corner of Richmond Road and Kingston Road, Dalston, London, for more than 50 years. We also have offices at 60 Lombard Street in the City of London and in Palmerston Place, Edinburgh to ensure we are able to provide an excellent service throughout the UK.
We are well aware of the particular concerns, priorities and needs of churches and charities. Church committees and the Treasurer must ensure that adequate insurance exists to protect the buildings, grounds and property of their church against fire, theft and other risks and to protect the church against public liability and employers’ liability claims.
Glen Insurance offers clear, unbiased advice on how you can most effectively meet these requirements.
- Glen Insurance is independent and will negotiate with insurance providers to obtain competitive rates.
- Subject to any long term agreements and undertakings, Glen Insurance will seek the best deal with your existing insurer and get alternative quotes.
- Glen Insurance may be able to extend your cover e.g. committee, ‘trustees’ indemnity insurance and reduce cost.
- Glen Insurance’s consultants provide a free insurance brokering service and pay a small commission to the SNU.
- Glen Insurance can negotiate to maximise the settlement for any insurance claim.
We can offer cover to meet virtually any SNU member’s needs:
- Church and other buildings and contents insurance
- Loss of income
- Trustee’s indemnity
- Computers and equipment
- Public and employers’ liability
- Exhibitions and events
Call us on 020 7241 3232 to speak to one of our advisors about your requirements.